EXPEKT POKER DEPOSIT OPTIONS
- Credit Card Poker Sites
- Debit Card Poker Sites
- Maestro Poker Sites
- Mastercard Poker Sites
- Moneybookers Poker Sites
- Neteller Poker Sites
- Paysafecard Poker Sites
- Przelewy24 Poker Sites
- Sofortuberweisung Poker Sites
- Solo Poker Sites
- Ukash Poker Sites
Expekt Poker - ( www.Expekt.com ) is part of the Ipoker network and the brain child of the popular global sportsbook Expekt.com, Expekt poker is one of the most popular poker rooms in Europe. Expekt joined the online poker community in 2003 and has, since then, grown to include software in more than 15 languages and a growing casino. Although all transactions at Expekt Poker are performed using the United States Dollar, no players from the United States are permitted to open an account or make a deposit at Expekt Poker.
- $600 Expekt Poker Deposit Bonus - 100% Match
- Expekt Poker Bonus Code ( wlm1005 )
- US Players Not Accepted
- Frequent Player Points Rewards System
- Click Here To Visit The Expekt Poker Website!
Expekt Poker Deposit Options
Expekt Poker offers deposit options not only for players from Europe but for players from around the globe. Most of the deposit options at Expekt are processed instantly but the longest wait time is with the bank transfer option that can take as much as 4 days before the money appears in your account. Of the 19 available deposit options at Expekt Poker, eight are also available for withdrawal. These include four ewallets, bank transfer and two credit cards. Some of the deposit options at Expekt include:
- Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Solo, Maestro: Instant Processing - 5EUR Minimum - 3,000EUR Maximum (Solo and Maestro and Free but other methods require a 2.5% fee.
- NETeller: Instantly Processed - 10EUR Minimum - 5,000EUR Maximum - No fees
- Moneybookers: Instant Processing - 10EUR Minimum - 5,000EUR Maximum - No fees
- WebMoney: $1.00 Minimum - $5,000 Maximum
- PayNetCom: 100CNY Minimum - 10,000CNY Maximum
- Ukash: 15EUR Minimum - 750EUR Maximum - 3.5% Fee
- Paysafecard: 1EUR Minimum - 1,000EUR Maximum
- Bank Transfer: 2 to 4 day processing - 10EUR Minimum - No Maximum
Expekt Poker Deposit Bonus
The initial deposit bonus offered by Expekt Poker is a 100% match up to a maximum of $600. This bonus remains active until 45 days have passed. After this period, any unreleased portion of the bonus will expire. In addition, all first time depositors that use the bonus code (use link) are also enrolled in the $1,000 Welcome Freeroll that occurs on the 4th of each month. So, if you make your deposit on the 24th of March, you will be allowed to participate in the welcome tournament on April 4th.
Expekt Poker Deposit Bonus Code
You can enter the bonus code (use link) when signing up at Expekt Poker to ensure that you receive the full 100% bonus up to a maximum of $600. Entering the code (use link) also guarantees you access to the Expekt VIP program where you can earn points to release your bonus and purchase addition cash prizes, participate in tournaments or buy products in the loyalty store. The more you play at Expekt Poker, the more points you earn. You can also gain entry into the following promotional offers and tournaments by using the code (use link) at sign up:
- $10,000 Scotty Boot Camp Prize Package
- $7,000 Sit 'N Go Tournament
- $16,000 Sit 'N Go Leaderboard
- Weekly Guaranteed Tournaments
- $1,000,000 Monthly Guaranteed Tournament
Expekt First Deposit Bonus Requirements
In order to clear your introductory deposit bonus at Expekt Poker, you must earn points by playing in cash games or buying in to tournaments at their web site. In cash games, points are awarded based on the amount of rake that you contribute to each hand. At the lowest end, rake contribute in the $0.01 to $0.02 range awards 0.05 points. As you contribute more rake, the point ratio increases. For example, at the $3.01 to $5.00 range, you are awarded a total of 14 points.
In tournament play, the points that you are awarded are based on the fee that you paid to enter the tournament. This is not the total buy in but the fee attached to it. For example, in a $20 + $2 tournament, the $2 is the applicable fee and that is the only number to which points are applied. Each $1 that you spend on tournament fees awards you with 20 points. In the above example, you would earn 40 points for participating in the tournament.
For each 400 points that you earn while playing at Expekt Poker, $2.00 of your bonus money will be released as real cash. This money is available for withdrawal as soon as it has been cleared. you have a total of 45 days to clear the bonus. After the completion of 45 days, any un-cleared bonus will be void.
Country Specific Deposit Methods At Expekt Poker
Not only does Expekt Poker offer many of the standard deposit options available worldwide, they also offer deposit options that are specially designed to serve the needs of several countries around the world. Most of these options have minimum deposit requirements of a single Euro but two have higher limits such as bank transfer and Sofortuberweisung with 10EUR and 5EUR minimum deposit limits, respectively. Some of the other popular regional deposit methods at Expekt Poker include:
- Przelewy 24: 1EUR Minimum - 3,000EUR Maximum
- Euteller: 1EUR Minimum - 3,000EUR Maximum
- Moneta: 1EUR Minimum - 3,000EUR Maximum
- eKonto: 1EUR Minimum - 2,000EUR Maximum
- Abaqoos: 1EUR Minimum - 3,000EUR Maximum
- Neosurf: 1EUR Minimum - 3,000EUR Maximum